A well-packed baby nappy bag can be the biggest source of contentment for parents, knowing that they have everything to take care of their child for upcoming 2-3 days. However, this would be possible only when the term “well-stocked” is attached to your bag and how you can do that? Well, it’s very easy as all you have to do is go through this post giving you some information about baby essentials you can keep in baby changing bags.
- Keep one for every two hours and calculate the number by calculating the number of hours you are going to spend.
- Make sure that you keep 3-4 extra pieces as they might be required in emergency situations.
- Don’t mind keeping this product liberally in your nappy bags online as you could require them almost everywhere.
- They are perfect not just for diaper changes, but also for sticky hands and dirty surfaces.
- Keep a new pack of this product as you might require this one too almost anywhere.
- If your baby nappy bag has this pad already, there is no use of keeping one.
- If not, you can buy the one depending upon your budget.
- There is also the option of buying the disposable one.
- Alternatively, you can even use a hand towel in place of these pads.
Plastic or ecological sack
- This would be required for storing spoiled clothes, diapers, blankets, etc.
- They should be kept in a separate compartment to make sure that the smell of spoiled clothes does not reach the fresher ones stored in there.
You should even keep –
- Bottle(s) of formula or expressed breast milk, if you are bottle-feeding
- Snacks (for older babies and toddlers)
- A few bibs as well
- A cup of milk, water, or juice (for toddlers)
Other things that you can store in leather nappy bags are –
- Extra clothes
- Pacifier or other comfort item
- Sunscreen or a hat
- Emergency information
- Diaper rash cream
- Sample sizes often work well and take up less space
- Nail clippers
- Nursing cover
- Breast pads for nursing moms
- Sling or wrap
- Toys, board books, and crayons and coloring pages or paper
- First-aid kit